|Job title:||Quality Lead|
|Salary:||AU$1100 - AU$1400 per day + plus super|
|Contact name:||Lee Hogben|
NSW Government agency seeking a First-Class Quality Lead. The purpose of the quality role is to develop a Quality Management framework that supports delivery with gating and deliverables, as well as providing assurance to Sponsor and Program. Initially a 12 month contract, the Program is to run until Dec 2022.
Ideally, we need someone who has held a Quality Lead role, within a PMO on a large complex program. Otherwise, a senior PMO Lead who has specific quality management experience would also be suitable. Preferably, they will have held a Quality Lead role previously on a large program - not necessarily Telco, but that would be advantageous.
The successful candidate must be able to articulate how on a program they have implemented quality processes that ensure the projects outputs are delivered are fit for purpose - by ensuring all project management processes are conducted in a quality manner through quality management or quality assurance frameworks. Once you have identified the fit for purpose quality measures, you will assure against them by conducting Health Checks, Spot Checks, Lessons Learned, PIRs etc. You must have in depth experience around metrics to support quality delivery.
This Program is unique in the sense that what is being delivered is for the community and will actually save lives. This is something to be very proud of.
This will include:
- Support all external auditing (including GIPA) as the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for the Program;
- Maintain a Corrective Actions database and ensure actions arising from internal and external auditing activities are addressed and closed out within the specified due dates;
- Ensure compliance to the specified project management and technical delivery methods;
- Develop, manage and maintain the list of mandatory Deliverables with associated RACI; and
- Govern the Acceptance process for all Deliverables, regardless of source.
You must be either an Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident to be considered for this role.
Please send your CV in WORD format only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy