Digital Records Manager
|Job Title:||Digital Records Manager|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$121000.00 - AU$128000 per annum + including super + leave loading|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Turkington|
|Job Published:||January 28, 2021 14:39|
High profile government-related organisation is currently undergoing a large digital transformation project covering 3 key streams. As a result they are looking for a records manager to work on these digital projects.
You will lead and manage the development of a records management framework, including processes, for digital records. This will also include appraising digital records currently in an unstructured legacy storage system. The role will also play a key part in developing the requirements for a cloud based records management platform.
- Manage records created as part of the digital project and incorporate into the existing electronic records management system. Includes configuration, maintenance, updates and user access.
- Assess electronic records management requirements in light of changes to the desktop application framework driven by the migration to Microsoft 365.
- Develop procedures for the review of predominantly Microsoft Office electronic files currently maintained in legacy storage systems - this review will be in accordance with the General Retention and Disposal Schedule
- Design and maintain best practice standards, policies and procedures in relation to the management of information systems so as to ensure consistency and usability.
To be successful in this role, you will have knowledge of the principles and practices of records and archives management, as well as understanding of emerging technological issues relating to the management of digital records.
You will have:
- Demonstrated high level knowledge and understanding of principles and practices of digital records and archives management including relevant legislation and standards.
- Demonstrated experience in electronic records management systems, ideally Microsoft 365 and Content Manager 9/TRIM (or equivalent records management applications).
- Knowledge of archival practices and principles and experience in applying these.
- Change management and communication are essential
Please apply before February 2nd to be considered.