Robotics Process Automation Developer Ref: 4571
|Job Title:||Robotics Process Automation Developer Ref: 4571|
|Location:||Newcastle, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$99000 - AU$111500 per annum + 17.5% leave loading, great benefits|
|Contact Name:||David Pickles|
|Job Published:||July 31, 2019 16:53|
This enterprise-level organisation in the Newcastle region is undergoing a huge digital transformation program of work and is in the process of building up their IT team.
The Robotics Process Automation Developer is accountable for the continued implementation of process improvement. With this exciting opportunity you will identify opportunities for process innovation to develop effective solutions using AI, robotic process automation and machine learning.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Automate and standardise repeatable business processes by way of robotic process automation to improve efficiency of procedures/methods/practices
- Control the execution of automation testing and compare with expected / predicted results to ensure software and hardware are functioning close to target performance
- Manage and assist with the development of effective, efficient and innovative processes in line with governance frameworks and risk management
- Utilise artificial intelligence to modernise processes
- Perform frequent reviews to analyse and evaluate the effectiveness of current processes while actively seeking to identify opportunities for process innovation
Essential Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or a related qualification, and/or demonstrated capability through past employment experience
- Minimum 3 years experience with one or more RPA technologies
- Demonstrated ability to write secure, reliable and maintainable automation code and subsequently test and debug
- Understanding of Window Server platforms, Cloud Services and M365
- Experience working with project teams to review requirements and identify system functionality
- Strong problem solving, analytical and design skills
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Previous experience working in an agile environment
This is a rare permanent opportunity with a large enterprise organisation in Newcastle. You'll enjoy a great work/life balance and unique benefits including a 35 hour work week and flex time.
If you are tired of the headaches of the Sydney commute and are ready for a change of scenery and this is the perfect opportunity to make your move.
What are you waiting for?
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Adabas Natural Developer
Parramatta, New South Wales
.NET Software Developer
Chatswood, New South Wales
Up to AU$66 per hour + up to $65 per hour
.NET Solution Developer
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
AU$700 - AU$800 per day
St Leonards, New South Wales
Up to AU$750 per day + inclusive