RPA Project Manager, Shared Services
|Job Title:||RPA Project Manager, Shared Services|
|Location:||Parramatta, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$900 - AU$1100 per day|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Turkington|
|Job Published:||July 30, 2021 09:04|
This large government agency, based in Parramatta, is looking into their entire shared services landscape and ways to implement intelligence automation. Working within the Shared Services Division encompassing finance, payroll and the service centre, the role will be instrumental in driving intelligence automation (bots) into existing processes across multiple ERP's, such as SAP, Concur etc. The business services integration project team consists of approx 10 people and is key to this transformation.
Looking at the entire business services landscape this role will focus on driving projects to implement robotic process automation (bots) across multiple touch points. This will involve the analysis of current systems such as SAP, Service Now, Concur etc to investigate 'hands-off' tech options to improve efficiencies. You will lead this initiative investigating the tech available, how it may integrate into existing systems and the outcomes expected.
- Lead the development and delivery of RPA projects, identifying interdependencies and leveraging resources to maximise efficiencies and achieve required organisation outcomes.
- Prepare client agreed requirements, project and resourcing plans, establishing appropriate governance, identifying, allocating and managing resources, and meeting reporting requirements, to ensure project outcomes are achieved on time, on budget, to quality standards and in line with the project management methodology.
- Define, establish and report on project performance metrics and service levels (including risk and contingency management, benefits realisation, and project impact and quality measures)
- Create new, review and adjust existing, relevant Business Services policies and implement in accordance with the established Cluster governance model.
- Be fully accountable for the content, accuracy, validity and integrity of advice provided and makes decisions in relation to the quality of work performed.
The role will require end to end project management experience from analysis, process, scope to the post production environment.
- At least 4+ years' experience as a Project Manager, delivering complex projects
- Experience with intelligence automation, RPA projects - you do not need to be too technical however have a solid understanding of this area
- Ideally you will have worked on projects previously within a shared services environment
- Previous experience with ServiceNow, SAP, Concur or other ERP's would be highly regarded
- Knowledge of delivery of service management and improvement frameworks.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Macquarie Park, New South Wales
AU$550 - AU$600 per day
Senior Project Manager
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$1000 - AU$1200 per day + including super
Senior Business Analyst - Finance
Parramatta, New South Wales
AU$900 - AU$1000 per day + including super
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$800 - AU$880 per day
Senior Technical Business Analyst
Parramatta, New South Wales
AU$820 - AU$850 per day + superannuation