Ruby on Rails Developer (Ref 4527)
|Job Title:||Ruby on Rails Developer (Ref 4527)|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$120000 - AU$130000 per annum + Super|
|Contact Name:||Henry Brosius|
|Job Published:||July 05, 2019 09:59|
This unique start-up telecommunications company has been growing exponentially over the last three years and are expected to triple their revenue for 2019. With the success of their enterprise software platform they have reached critical mass and are now looking for a well-rounded Ruby on Rails on Rails Developer to head up their Australian development team.
As the key Ruby on Rails developer, you will be part of a close Agile development team that will be responsible for identifying, debugging and resolving complex production issues, performing automated tests and code reviews and identifying root causes and undertaking fixes.
You will also be working remotely with another developer so you will be tasked with communicating with them during various hours based on availability.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualifications or substantial equivalent experience in IT.
- 4+ years commercial full stack Ruby on Rails development experience.
- Proven experience with at least one NoSQL data store (MongoDB/DynamoDB/Redis, etc.)
- Solid experience with APIs (Restful/SOAP) development and integration.
- Good exposure to modern front-end programming including Angular.js, React.js, HTML and CSS.
- Good understanding of Agile development processes.
- Experience with using Docker in production environments.
- Cloud services experience with Amazon AWS.
- Platform maintenance and DevOps experience will be desirable.
This is an exceptional permanent opportunity to work with an exciting start-up and have the potential to move into a team leader position in a relatively short period of time.
You will enjoy a highly competitive salary, close and culturally diverse team structure, the advantage of flexible work hours and work arrangements and have a real voice the decision-making process related to development.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Principal Software Engineer
Surry Hills, New South Wales
AU$180000 - AU$200000 per annum
Project Manager - Data Governance
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$1100 - AU$1300 per day
Business Analyst - Digital
Redfern, New South Wales
AU$750 - AU$821 per day + + WFH 4 days per week
Bella Vista, New South Wales
AU$100000 - AU$140000 per annum + plus super
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$1200 - AU$1300 per day + including super