SAED Regional Manager/Project Manager
|Job Title:||SAED Regional Manager/Project Manager|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Turkington|
|Job Published:||March 03, 2020 11:42|
Government agency based in the CBD requires an SAED regional manager/project manager to join the team.
- Overall responsibility for the delivery of the contracted SAED services
- Responsible for managing the SAED service providers (contractors)
- Responsible for the management/coordination of project teams across multiple disciplines (e.g. site acquisition, environmental planning and design services)
- Ensure project is completed according to mutually agreed timelines and in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the management and coordination of team members in obtaining and maintaining all documents related to collocation and SAED services (e.g., structural analysis, lease, title, applicable permits, regulatory approvals, design and certification
- documents or others as required).
- Ensure direct manager and stakeholders are aware of issues that will impact project completion or cost.
- Manage assigned projects to completion, ensuring that all activities are coordinated and completed on time, within budget and to desired level of quality.
- Develop accurate project plan and budget for all assigned projects, modify as needed and direct close-out of completed jobs including the receipt of all required documentation.
- Partake in internal deployment meetings with other managers and team members to review the status of each job and implement changes as necessary to ensure timely project completion.
- Attend stakeholder deployment meetings to provide stakeholders with comprehensive job status reports and resolve any conflicts or issues that arise.
- Ensure accurate and complete files are maintained for projects and appropriate close-out documents are distributed in a timely manner in accordance with standards and requirements.
- Ensure detailed designs and certifications comply with regulatory, and Stakeholder specifications
- Ensure that all jobs are maintained in a project tracking system with complete accuracy.
Essential requirements (please only apply if you have the following)
- Five (5) years of wireless project management experience.
- Strong Project Management skills
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in successfully delivering SAED services for both public and private sector in compliance with relevant standards and legislation.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage SAED vendors and deliver to tight timeframes. Deliverables include but are not limited to executed tenure documentation, Environmental Approvals, Design certification and construction completion.
- Strong working knowledge of SAED process with a background as a subject matter expert in Property, Environmental Planning or Design fields (Design and Construction Experience viewed favourably).
- Minimum 5 years' experience in telecommunications industry essential.
A Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is also preferred.
- Initial 6 month contract - likely extension
- Start ASAP
How to apply
Please send your CV in word format by clicking the apply now button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Parramatta, New South Wales
AU$1100 - AU$1200 per day + inclusive of superannuation
Associate Project Manager
Bella Vista, New South Wales
AU$121000 - AU$143000.00 per annum + package
Client Accounts Advisor
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$500 - AU$700 per day + plus super
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$500 - AU$550 per day + including superannuation