Sales Manager - IT Recruitment
|Job Title:||Sales Manager - IT Recruitment|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Sue Jones|
|Job Published:||August 01, 2019 07:37|
Enterprise is a boutique IT Recruitment and Professional Services Company that supplies to government, corporate and professional service panels. Enterprise is experiencing high growth, which is simply down to our great client base, experienced consultants, team culture and fully functional admin resources.
We are seeking an experienced Recruitment Billing Manager to lead and drive the performance of our Account Management Team whilst running your own desk.
- Support, develop and grow the sales team to ensure they meet their personal targets, as well as company targets and outcomes.
- Manage the flow of resourcing support.
- Mentor, motivate and manage the team to maintain a high-performing environment
- Work closely with the Managing Director to provide general leadership and direction of the team
- You must have at least 5+ years of experience in recruitment or consulting
- A minimum of 3 years of successful team management experience in a recruitment or sales consulting environment - essential.
- Excellent business acumen and self-direction
- Proven lead experience in increasing sales performance and hitting expected team targets consistently
- Team player who is achievement-driven, with strong influencing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication, with professional interpersonal skills
7 Reasons to Join Enterprise
Wednesday from Home
We work from home every Wednesday.
Real Earning Potential
Our recruiters earn significantly more than the industry average.
The reason for our success is our culture, we only hire great people and actively encourage input into the company strategy
No Such Thing as a Cold Desk
Every person who joins is given an active client base, with live jobs.
Cut the BS
As a small company, there's no red tape - decisions are made quickly and ideas are taken on board.
Not only is there no minimum threshold, the sky is the limit in terms of your earning potential.
Supported by Great Tech
From cloud databases, to social, to computers and phones, there is everything you need to be successful.
If you'd like to learn more about our environment, please contact me to discuss how we can add value to your personal and professional goals.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Recruitment Consultant - Account Manager
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$80000.00 - AU$100000.00 per annum + Great Commission
IT Support Officer
Pymble, New South Wales
AU$60000.00 - AU$65000 per annum
IT Service Delivery Coordinator (Ref #4712)
Newcastle, New South Wales
AU$450 - AU$500 per day + Super
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$120000 - AU$133000.00 per annum + pro rata + annual leave loading
Business Project Manager
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$850 - AU$950 per day