Salesforce Developer - 12 month fixed term
|Job Title:||Salesforce Developer - 12 month fixed term|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Michael Cutting|
|Job Published:||September 06, 2019 08:32|
A world class enterprise Government organisation has major projects underway to help reach their business strategy well into the future.
The project will be the decommissioning and migrating of multiple systems into a Salesforce solution including digital marketing. A greenfield project with a lifespan of three years, this is a role which will see self-starters who don't mind rolling their sleeves up and really mucking in. The project will see a large-scale transformation utilising the agile methodology with the full development and operational support from start to finish including BAU after delivery. In addition to the IT offering there is a focus on Marketing Cloud deployment so a full end to end Salesforce solution delivery. A highly supportive and collaborative team which is very results driven and focused.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Technical expert in Salesforce platform and integration.
- 5+ years as Salesforce Developer
- Salesforce certification is a must.
- Lead the Salesforce technical delivery adhering to the architectural goals and business priorities.
- Build technical Salesforce best practice design and coding quality framework and ensure coding practices meet best practice framework.
- Build technical solution components and identify/recommend the best options when it comes to configuration vs Code decisions.
- Develop technical solutions using APEX, Triggers, Lightning components, Visualforce pages and integration etc.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's