Salesforce Developer (Ref #4593)
|Job Title:||Salesforce Developer (Ref #4593)|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$550 - AU$650 per day + Super|
|Contact Name:||Henry Brosius|
|Job Published:||August 09, 2019 16:18|
This large enterprise organisation is based in the Sydney CBD. They are keen to take on a Salesforce Developer to join their growing Salesforce team of excellence.
As Salesforce Developer, you'll be working with the practice manager, leads and business analysts to deliver on-going support, enhancements and development for the Salesforce platform.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining Apex, Lightning and UI components.
- Configure and maintain workflow, flow, process builder, approval process and validation rules.
- Providing go live support, including responding to operational issues, new environment preparation, and hands-on testing.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Current Salesforce certifications (Platform Developer I, Platform App Builder)
- 2+ years of experience as a Salesforce Developer developing Apex, Lightning and UI components in an Agile environment.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of current CRM best practices, trends and technical background on salesforce products.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a prominent enterprise organisation on multiple interesting and challenging projects.
You will enjoy a highly competitive contract rate, have a high potential for continued extensions and will be close to public transportation.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship.