|Job Title:||Salesforce Developer|
|Location:||Pymble, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$130000 - AU$150000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Henry Brosius|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2019 16:27|
This market leader in the loyalty domain is keen to have an experienced Salesforce Developer join their growing IT team.
As a senior-level Salesforce Developer you'll be working on a major technical transformation project to migrate away from a previous system to the Salesforce platform.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Continuously improve business processes through Salesforce functionality.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Current Salesforce development certifications.
- 5+ years of Salesforce integration and development experience with Apex, Visualforce, API and lightening components.
- Proficient in Writing Apex classes, Triggers, Visualforce pages, Lightning Component, Integration (Jitterbit experience preferred).
- Strong Salesforce configuration knowledge (validation rules, workflows, assignment rules, approval processes, reports/dashboards, access control, custom objects/fields).
- Ability to establish CI/CD process, experience with tools well regarded (Gearset preferred).
- Experience working with complex Microsoft SQL queries.
- Previous development language skills with Java or .Net.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a market leader and to advance into a more senior level role as the company continues to grow while enjoy a highly competitive salary.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's