Salesforce Functional Analyst/Administrator
|Job Title:||Salesforce Functional Analyst/Administrator|
|Location:||Macquarie Park, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Up to AU$0.00 per day + up to $930 per day|
|Contact Name:||Henry Brosius|
|Job Published:||November 06, 2020 12:12|
This large enterprise organisation is based in Macquarie Park are keen to have a Salesforce Analyst/Administrator to join the Salesforce Team of Excellence.
As a Salesforce Analyst/Administrator, you will assist the team with Salesforce BAU, support and troubleshooting activities including testing and operational documentation.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Enhance Salesforce based solutions by providing accurate information about business needs and priorities.
- Provide plain language advice on technical issues to non-technical audiences
- Work with key stakeholders to identify how changing business requirements may be delivered with existing solutions
- Perform system monitoring and analysis, troubleshooting and escalating issues.
- Configure the Salesforce platform to meet business needs
- Manage and execute the deployment process for releases of new functionality on the Salesforce platform.
- Develop and communicate release plans and manage dependencies, delivery plan validation and impact assessments to meet delivery schedules.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Strong hands on experience as a Salesforce analyst and administrator dedicated to the Salesforce platform.
- Proven Salesforce troubleshooting, testing and operational documentation experience.
- Strong Agile experience
- Ability to configure a Salesforce environment.
- Understanding of Salesforce administration tasks.
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Experience with Salesforce development.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a prominent enterprise organisation on multiple interesting and challenging projects.
You will enjoy a highly competitive contract rate, have a high potential for continued extensions and will be close to public transportation and will have Work from Home options.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's