Salesforce Functional Analyst
|Job Title:||Salesforce Functional Analyst|
|Location:||Redfern, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$875 - AU$975 per day|
|Contact Name:||Henry Brosius|
|Job Published:||August 12, 2020 18:58|
This large enterprise organisation is based in the Sydney CBD. They are keen to have an experienced Salesforce Functional Analyst to join their growing Salesforce team of excellence.
As a Salesforce Functional Analyst, you will deliver implementation services, on-going support and continuing enhancements to the Salesforce platform through review and analysis of business intentions, services, processes and information needs.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Enhance Salesforce based solutions by providing accurate information about business needs and priorities, participating in the ongoing exercise to continuously improve business processes.
- Analyse and consolidate information to develop business cases to support achievement of business objectives on the Salesforce platform.
- Provide plain language advice on technical issues to non-technical audiences
- Work with key stakeholders to identify how changing business requirements may be delivered with existing solutions
- Perform system monitoring and analysis, troubleshooting and escalating issues.
- Proactive problem resolution and problem analysis as necessary, to maintain system performance to meet user demand.
- Configure the Salesforce platform to meet business needs
- Manage and execute the deployment process for releases of new functionality on the Salesforce platform.
- Develop and communicate release plans and manage dependencies, delivery plan validation, impact assessments, issue tracking/resolution and release reporting; plan processes for the creation of integrated delivery schedules.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Strong hands on experience as a Business Analyst dedicated to the Salesforce platform
- Proven ability in defining scope and priorities
- Strong agile experience
- Ability to configure a Salesforce environment
- Understanding of Salesforce administration tasks
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Experience with Salesforce development.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a prominent enterprise organisation on multiple interesting and challenging projects.
You will enjoy a highly competitive contract rate, have a high potential for continued extensions and will be close to public transportation.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's