Salesforce Platform manager - 12 month fixed term
|Job title:||Salesforce Platform manager - 12 month fixed term|
|Salary:||AU$130000 - AU$150000 per annum|
|Contact name:||Michael Cutting|
A world class enterprise Government organisation has major projects underway to help reach their business strategy well into the future.
The project will be the decommissioning and migrating of multiple systems into a Salesforce solution including digital marketing. A greenfield project with a lifespan of three years, this is a role which will see self-starters who don't mind rolling their sleeves up and really mucking in. The project will see a large-scale transformation utilising the agile methodology with the full development and operational support from start to finish including BAU after delivery. In addition to the IT offering there is a focus on Marketing Cloud deployment so a full end to end Salesforce solution delivery. A highly supportive and collaborative team which is very results driven and focussed.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Salesforce Platform Management
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in the use of the Salesforce CRM system, workflows, process builder, validation rules, profiles, and permissions
- Experience with Salesforce CRM upgrade, implementation or transformation project
- Ability to create and evolve controls and governance; release management, standards (coding, testing, data) and naming conventions
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy