Salesforce Technical Analyst (Ref# 4670)
|Job Title:||Salesforce Technical Analyst (Ref# 4670)|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Henry Brosius|
|Job Published:||October 14, 2019 14:47|
This large enterprise organisation is based in the Sydney CBD. They are keen to have an experienced Senior Salesforce Developer to join their growing Salesforce team of excellence.
As a Salesforce Technical Analyst, you will deliver support and enhancements to the Salesforce platform through analysis of business intentions, services, processes and information needs.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Enhancing Salesforce platform by providing information about business needs and priorities, and improve business processes.
- Analyse information to develop business cases to support achievement of Salesforce business objectives.
- Provide advice on technical issues to non-technical people.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to identify how existing solutions can be delivered to changing business requirements.
- Perform system monitoring and analysis, troubleshooting and escalating issues.
- Troubleshooting both configuration and code issues on the Salesforce platform
- Configuring Salesforce platform to meet business needs.
- Manage and execute the deployment process for releases of new functionality on the Salesforce platform.
- Develop and communicate release plans and manage dependencies and delivery plan validation, impact assessments, issue tracking/resolution and release reporting.
Essential Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience with the configuration of Salesforce environments.
- Solid experience in understanding of Salesforce administration tasks and IT troubleshooting and support skills.
- Experience gathering business requirements for IT solutions.
- Basic Salesforce development skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a prominent enterprise organisation on multiple interesting and challenging projects.
You will enjoy a highly competitive contract rate, have a high potential for continued extensions and will be close to public transportation.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's