SAP Functional Analyst - Travel & Expenses
|Job Title:||SAP Functional Analyst - Travel & Expenses|
|Location:||Macquarie Park, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Up to AU$0.00 per annum + Up $1095 per day|
|Contact Name:||Henry Brosius|
|Job Published:||October 15, 2020 08:54|
This large and diverse enterprise organisation that has an immediate need for SAP Functional Analyst to contribute towards an end to end implementation of a SAP Travel and Expense Management application for the organisation.
Specific responsibilities of the role will include:
- Support SAP SMEs to translate needs into a register of process and system requirements.
- Facilitate deliverables including scope, process re-engineering, test acceptance definition, test scenarios and test scripts.
- Collaborate with service providers to assure solution design, change management and training outcomes to best meet the needs of the organisation.
- Analyse and consolidate information to develop business cases to support attainment of business objectives.
Essential Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience a SAP Functional Consultant with demonstrable experience of working on a large scale SAP implementation of SAP Travel and Expense Management project.
- Experience in liaising, influencing, and negotiating with business SMEs and domain professionals at all levels.
- Extensive SAP solution experience including reporting and analytics.
- Experience aligning the SAP solution design with business and functional requirements.
- High level of competency documenting functional specifications.
- Capability to operate both independently, using initiative and self-direction, and as a team member of an agile project team.
This is perfect opportunity to join a large enterprise organisation where you can work on challenging and interesting projects while enjoying a competitive contract rate with excellent opportunity for continued extensions.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have Australian residency or citizenship if appropriate.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's