SAP Technical Analyst
|Job Title:||SAP Technical Analyst|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$800 - AU$900 per day|
|Contact Name:||Chris Thornton|
|Job Published:||January 09, 2020 17:12|
NSW Government organisation based in Sydney CBD.
We are looking for an SAP Technical Analyst to join our client's team on an initial 6-month contract.
As an SAP Technical Analyst, you will be responsible for the Analysis of an established and evolving SAP ERP platform, additionally you will:
- Analysis of existing SAP SoD (Segregation of Duty), SBR (System Business Role) and GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance) landscape in context
- Developing strategies and plans for improving security posture by remediating security risks
- Analysing the security vulnerabilities and other issues resulting from the security risks and proposing mitigation actions
- 5+ years' experience working across SAP ERP Systems
- At least 3 major SAP ERP projects, from Functional and Technical perspective
- Extensive experience working across SAP GRC (Governance, Risk & Compliance) and IDM Systems
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
How to apply:
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please only apply if you match all the role criteria and hold Australian Permanent Residency/Citizenship
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's