|Job title:||Scrum Master|
|Salary:||AU$900 - AU$1100 per day|
|Contact name:||Melissa Turkington|
This large government agency is currently seeking a Scrum Master for ther Cloud Transformation team.
You will guide and coach scrum teams on how to use agile practices and principles to deliver a project involving migration of infrastrucutre and applications into Microsoft Azure cloud.
- Use scrum to migrate infrastructure and applications into Microsoft Azure cloud.
- Work with Agile coaches to support the adoption of agile and DevOps ways of working in the allocated teams and other teams as required.
- Faciliate all scrum events within the team, including Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospective
- Collaborate with Product Owners, and a range of internal and external stakeholders
- At least 3+ years working as a Scrum Master in a complex organisation
- Previous experience on a similar cloud migration project would be highly regarded.
- Comprehensive understanding, and experience in Agile project management methodologies, tools and their application eg Scrum and Kanban
- Understanding of software development life cycle models as well as in-depth knowledge of traditional project management principles and practices.
- Adept at refinement, story splitting, estimation, velocity, retrospection, and other Scrum techniques.
- Proven capacities to develop and implement initiatives, including the capability to plan, manage change, improve performance and project manage.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy