Scrum Master - Agile projects
|Job title:||Scrum Master - Agile projects|
|Contact name:||Michael Cutting|
A world class organization in the Higher Education space. This client has major projects underway to help reach their business strategy well into the future.
To Manage the Scrum process, Sprints and life cycle to maximize the team's performance and coach in agile methodology. Undertake roles such as Owner, Coach and Mentor to the Development Team and the Product Owners.
Mandatory Experience - Please only apply if you have the following:
- 3 + Years experience working as a pure Scrum Master
- Strong Agile environment and project background
- Facilitate sprint planning, reviews, retrospectives, and backlog grooming with the Product Owner.
- Ensure that the scrum team adheres to scrum theory, practices and rules, and work as the Scrum Master within Agile project teams.
- On-site parking for highly favourable rates
- Flexible start and end times
- Probability of 2-3 extensions
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements. Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian working rights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy