Scrum Master (Ref: 4522)
|Job Title:||Scrum Master (Ref: 4522)|
|Location:||North Shore, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$820 - AU$910 per day + (incl Super)|
|Contact Name:||Craig Nel|
|Job Published:||June 26, 2019 12:24|
Specialized division within NSW Government focused on state-wide delivery of tech driven healthcare systems.
Professional, positive and flexible working environment with a first-class management team.
The Scrum Master will be responsible for running scrum ceremonies, planning Stand-Ups, reviews and retrospectives across multiple projects concurrently across both vendor and in-house delivery teams.
- Extensive experience in a scrum master/iteration manager role in an agile environment, including proven experience using Atlassian tools such as Jira and Confluence.
- Holds a Scrum Master certification or higher.
- Experience working with multiple agile teams in complex organisational structures.
- Strong experience in coaching agile teams.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills across business and technical functions including strong experience working with external vendor and in-house delivery teams.
- Proficiency in multiple agile frameworks including Scrum, Kanban and others.
- Experience in user story development, automated testing techniques, continuous integration, APIs and integration layers.
How to Apply
- Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
- Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
- Please only apply if you have valid Australian working rights.