Senior Android Software Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Android Software Engineer|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$800 - AU$900 per day + super|
|Contact Name:||Henry Brosius|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2020 11:29|
This large enterprise organisation based in the Sydney CBD have a need for a Senior Android Developer to join their mobility solutions development team.
As part of the Agile project team you will be responsible for designing, developing and implementing software solutions for Android devices for the organisation's future mobility platform.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Designing, building and implementing innovative and robust Android applications to meet business and customer expectations.
- Assist in the design and implementation of the development environment and the use of tools including Continuous Delivery, test automation, build automation and deployment automation.
- Assist in tool and framework selection.
- Perform code review and analysis.
- Deployment of component packages and applications in production, and post implementation support.
Essential Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience in building and maintaining Android applications using Kotlin/Java and REST web services.
- Experience in Agile methodologies including Kanban, CI/CD.
- Experience with TDD or BDD.
- Strong UX design skills with a focus on native Android.
- Good tools experience with GIT/Bitbucket, AppCenter, TestFlight or Jenkins/Bamboo
- Experience writing Unit and UI Test Automation
- Excellent interpersonal skills and written and oral communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a prominent enterprise organisation on interesting and challenging projects.
You will enjoy a highly competitive contract rate, long-term 12-month contract, high potential for continued extensions and will be conveniently close to public transportation.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship.