Senior Back-End Engineer - Fast Growing FinTech
|Job Title:||Senior Back-End Engineer - Fast Growing FinTech|
|Location:||Bondi Junction, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$185000 - AU$200000 per annum + including super|
|Contact Name:||Lee Hogben|
|Job Published:||November 29, 2021 10:08|
Our client is a successful Sydney-based FinTech in growth mode. They are an alternative investment exchange providing investors access to income-generating products which have traditionally been inaccessible to individual investors.
Due to strong growth the Group is recruiting an experienced Senior Back-End Engineer to help develop innovative investment products for their clients.
Reporting to the Head of Technology, this is a full-time role that is based in Bondi Junction. During lockdown they are in a fully WFH situation. Going forward, we will be offering 2 days WFH post-lockdown on a permanent basis.
You should be well versed in:
- Java server design and implementation (5+ years)
- The Spring framework, including SpringBoot, SpringMVC and Hibernate
- SQL (PostgreSQL preferred but not essential)
- Integration with 3rdparty APIs
- Asynchronous programming patterns
- Attention to detail in design and implementation
- A collaborative approach and good communication skills
- Experience with Git workflows, the Gradle Build system
- Knowledge of working in Agile / Scrum methods
- Financial Services
- DevOps and production operations
- Automated testing
- Amazon SQS
The successful applicant will require a police check. On offer is a generous salary, flexible working arrangements, and an amazing and supportive culture.
You must be either an Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident to be considered for this role.
Please send your CV in WORD format only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's