Senior Business Analyst
|Job title:||Senior Business Analyst|
|Salary:||AU$900 - AU$1000 per day|
|Contact name:||Jonathan Salvatore|
We are looking for specifically, experience and familiarity with business process mapping and process improvement frameworks, system and best practice methodologies in a commercial environment and/or the public sector.
You will be asked to identify, analyse and document business processes, systems, and other functional requirements to facilitate improvement and support efficient delivery of business operations and performance in line with organisational strategies and operational plans.
- Manage the development, facilitation, coordination and communication of initiatives and strategies applying best practice methodologies to ensure organisational consistency and improved business performance
- Liaise with the internal customers and stakeholders to review and monitor effectiveness of tools, systems, methods and standards to ensure consistency and quality of outcomes
- Influence and negotiate with stakeholder to obtain consensus for change initiatives to facilitate scoping and setting business priorities
- Gather, analyse and translate business data to meaningful insights to support informed decision making to improve the effectiveness of processes and programs
- Implement a structured project planning framework in accordance with approved standards, agile and best practice methodologies to improve efficiency, effectiveness and usability of systems and/or products
- Partner with stakeholder to undertake projects and corporate initiatives to ensure requirements and standards are met and best practice techniques are used Manage and co-ordinate planning and processes to ensure all critical business functionality is tested and a quality system is delivered and accepted by key stakeholders.
Please send your CV in WORD format only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy