Business Process Analyst
|Job title:||Business Process Analyst|
|Salary:||AU$900 - AU$1000 per day|
|Contact name:||Jonathan Salvatore|
NSW Government Agency is working on a large Digital Reform Program. We are looking for a Business Process Analyst to work as part of a multi-discipline team responsible for digital product definition, development, implementation, maintenance and enhancement.
The role leads the review and analysis of the organisation's business requirements, intentions, services, processes and information needs to identify changes that lead to business improvements.
- Plan, support and deliver business analysis work for approved initiatives.
- Review and analyse the Division's business intentions, services, processes and information needs to identify and document changes user requirements for new business solutions and enhancements.
- Develop strategies for the continuous monitoring, evaluation and improvement of all aspects of business analysis work using known frameworks.
- Manage and develop stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues management to define business requirements and trends to enable informed business decisions and service level improvements
- Contribute to the development of project plans (e.g. implementation plans, requirement gathering, specifications, change management, user acceptance testing, training) to facilitate the successful achievement of business initiatives and strategic goals
- Provide plain language advice on technical issues to non-technical audiences
You must be either an Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident to be considered for this role.
Please send your CV in WORD format only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy