Senior Business Analyst
|Job title:||Senior Business Analyst|
|Salary:||AU$900 - AU$1000 per day|
|Contact name:||Chris Thornton|
NSW Government organisation based in Sydney CBD.
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join our client's team on an initial 5-month contract.
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will be responsible for managing the identification and determination of Business and Technology requirements, additionally you will:
- Producing artefacts including Business Requirement Documentation and Functional Specifications as required
- Coordinating the development of technical and non-technical specifications
- Demonstrate a high level of Senior Stakeholder management skills, whilst conveying technical specifications to non-technical stakeholders
- Documenting Business requirements to enhance business coding best practices whilst collaborating with technical resources
Essential Skills - Please only apply if you meet ALL the following for your application to be considered:
- At least 5 years' experience as a Business Analyst across the Banking industry
- Must be CCBA or CBAP Certified
- Experience with design thinking and six sigma methodologies
- Experience as a Business Analyst within the Software Development space with a strong understanding of SDLC and code management best practices
- Experience working for a state or federal government department/organisation
How to apply:
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please only apply if you match all the role criteria and hold Australian Permanent Residency/Citizenship