Senior Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Business Analyst|
|Location:||Parramatta, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$800 - AU$850 per day + Super|
|Contact Name:||Henry Brosius|
|Job Published:||May 21, 2020 17:46|
This large enterprise organisation based in the Sydney CBD have a need for an experienced Senior Business Analyst to join their ticketing solutions development team.
As the Senior Business Analyst, you will provide current and future state analysis, develop new processes and build, test and implementation phases of ticketing projects.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Undertake analysis of current state business processes, system functions, policies and business rules.
- Conduct high level and detailed change impact analysis.
- Identify and engage with business stakeholders to gather requirements and confirm business outcomes.
- Identify and analyse customer and operational data sources.
- Develop and maintain key stakeholder relationships and set up and run stakeholder workshops.
- Develop new business processes.
- Create and implement a business process test plan and undertake end-to-end business process testing activities.
Essential Skills and Experience
- 8+ years of senior business analysis experience within an enterprise-level banking or ticketing environment.
- Prince2/PMBOK/TOGAF Accreditation as well as experience in Agile and Waterfall Methodologies.
- Experience in requirements gathering, documenting and developing user requirements on complex technology programs.
- Experience in developing, testing and implementing new business processes.
- Proven experience in developing high-quality change impact assessments.
- Excellent stakeholder management background and ability to develop strong working relationships.
- Experience in working with vendors.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a prominent enterprise organisation on interesting and challenging projects.
You will enjoy a highly competitive contract rate, long-term contract, high potential for continued extensions and will be conveniently close to public transportation.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
Up to AU$130000.00 per annum + attractive package
Technical Business Analyst - IDAM
Pyrmont, New South Wales
AU$800 - AU$880 per day + including superannuation
Technical Business Analyst/Document Writer
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$650 - AU$750 per day + inclusive
Senior Full Stack .NET Developer
Bondi Junction, New South Wales
Up to AU$155000.00 per annum
Rozelle, New South Wales
AU$150000 - AU$160000.00 per annum