Senior Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Business Analyst|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$880 - AU$968 per day + including super|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Turkington|
|Job Published:||March 28, 2022 09:46|
This large government agency is undergoing a major transformation across many of it's subsidiaries. This involves working with multiple senior executives across the business on a huge pipeline of projects.
You will be working across multiple IT projects within the application space and how they are integrated into the infrastructure, all of varying sizes and values.
The role will be key in client engagement and delivery, so strong stakeholder engagement skills are essential.
You will be involved in writing business cases, gaining a solid understanding of clients' problems and not jumping to a quick solution. You will be an essential link between between vendors, program team and the business, distilling information.
- You will have at least 5 years' experience as a Business Analyst, and have worked in a NSW Government agency.
- Exemplary communication and stakeholder engagement skills, ability to understand the client solution and perspective
- Able to hit the ground running, work across multiple projects whilst also paying attention to detail,
- Previous experience working on IT projects - applications
- How to tailor different information to different audiences
The role is currently hybrid, expecting to be in the office 1-2 days per week.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Technical Business Analyst
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$950 - AU$1045 per day
Senior Full-Stack Developer (Azure)
Chatswood, New South Wales
AU$900 - AU$1000 per day
Homebush, New South Wales
AU$800 - AU$900 per day
Head of Systems and Development
Bondi Junction, New South Wales
AU$200000 - AU$220000 per annum + discretionary bonus
Program Manager - Cloud Transformation
Inner West Sydney, New South Wales
AU$1200 - AU$1430 per day