Senior Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Business Analyst|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$900 - AU$1000 per day + inclusive|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Turkington|
|Job Published:||April 04, 2022 14:37|
This council within Sydney boasts an excellent culture and a forward thinking progressive workforce. They have multiple projects in the pipeline to enhance their local constituancy.
They are looking for a Business Analyst (BA) with experience in preparing project business cases, investigating business problems, and documenting requirements.
You will be working across the Enterprise Applications Program reporting to multiple project managers at the same time. The role will be working across several projects at any one time, conducting and facilitating requirements gathering and documentation, process mapping, testing planning, and coordinating business process change.
The role requires you to be familiar with Enterprise-grade Financial applications like Technology One, Kofax, CRM, ERP, and other enterprise applications.
- At least 5' years of demonstrated experience working as a Digital Business Analyst including gathering and documenting requirements, process mapping, assisting in the preparation of business cases and market investigation documents such as EOIs & RFPs, assisting in testing documentation and activities, and experience in documenting business process mapping changes using swim lane diagrams and other workflow diagrams.
- Must have technology / software applications project experience
- In the last 5 years has worked on either one or many of the following types of projects:
- Digital-to-cloud transformation projects
- ERP implementation projects (Greenfield or migration)
- CRM project implementations (Greenfield or migration)
- Digital Business Process Improvement projects
- Establish effective relationships to facilitate fast decision making to meet deliverables and schedules
- Work on projects which delivered best of breed solutions
- Exceptional attention to detail to deliver compelling documents using facts and measurable figures
Additional Requirements (not mandatory)
- Understanding of Web Development technologies and processes
- Good knowledge of MS SharePoint
- Functional knowledge of CRM, ERP, Vendor, and Finance management applications
- BABOK or similar certification highly regarded
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office Suite / Visio and SharePoint
- Knowledge and experience in Microsoft technologies Stack: .Net, SharePoint, MS Dynamics CRM
Candidates must undergo an assessment test with a duration of 60 minutes, and if successful, they will be asked to go through to the first interview.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Technical Business Analyst
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$950 - AU$1045 per day
Senior Full-Stack Developer (Azure)
Chatswood, New South Wales
AU$900 - AU$1000 per day
Homebush, New South Wales
AU$800 - AU$900 per day
Head of Systems and Development
Bondi Junction, New South Wales
AU$200000 - AU$220000 per annum + discretionary bonus
Program Manager - Cloud Transformation
Inner West Sydney, New South Wales
AU$1200 - AU$1430 per day