Senior Business Analyst - Digital
|Job title:||Senior Business Analyst - Digital|
|Salary:||AU$800 - AU$950 per day + including super|
|Contact name:||Melissa Turkington|
This agricultural based company is seeking an experienced IT BA to work on their innovative digital projects.
You will be working across customer-facing websites and mobile apps and assisting with integrating front end solutions into a SAP ERP system.
Working closely with business units you will identify, analyse and document requirements, user stories and facilitate workshops. You will also develop acceptance criteria and functional specifications to ensure the successful outcome of system enhancements and developments.
Working closely with product/project teams of developers, test analysts, UX/UI designers and BA's using agile methodologies, you will also help coordinate training, user acceptance an product showcases of solutions.
- 5-10 years' IT BA experience working on Digital projects (customer-facing websites and mobile apps)
- Experience in working in both Waterfall and Agile environments (specifically Scrum and its associated ceremonies)
- Experience working in a complex technical environment (preferably integrating front-end solutions into a SAP ERP system)
- Strong ability to converse with and present to both end-users and IT employees at all levels of the organisation, including written and verbal comms
- Ability to run efficient and valuable meetings/workshops
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy