Senior Business Analyst (Geospatial)
|Job Title:||Senior Business Analyst (Geospatial)|
|Location:||Macquarie Park, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$820 - AU$930 per day|
|Contact Name:||Henry Brosius|
|Job Published:||July 28, 2020 08:01|
This well-known enterprise organisation that has a need for a senior-level, Business Analyst with previous Geospatial project experience to join the applications team.
As a Business Analyst you will be part of the applications team and will driving high level analysis and strategic advice to support ICT project decision making, planning and delivery across a portfolio of fourteen enterprise applications including Geospatial applications.
Specific responsibilities of the role will include:
- Driving improvements in the internal processes of an organisation with varying levels of technical and process maturity.
- Keeping abreast of current and emerging best practice in business analysis and driving improvements on internal processes based on these developments.
- Developing, maintaining and managing relationships and communications with senior stakeholders, meeting the challenges with confidence, and dealing with frequently conflicting and/or competing agendas of stakeholders.
- Identifying and reconciling inconsistent or conflicting objectives and drivers between senior stakeholders
- Reducing technical complexity where significant technical interdependencies exist.
- Designing effective solutions that simultaneously meet business and IT objectives.
Essential Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of experience in business analysis (CBAP or equivalent certification preferred).
- Strong knowledge and experience in the application of BABOK business analysis best-practice methodologies and processes.
- Thorough awareness of current trends and best practices in the geo-spatial domain.
- Demonstrated business analysis experience in geo-spatial applications and projects.
- Ability to provide appropriate advice and guidance to business stakeholders regarding their geo-spatial requirements.
- Good knowledge and understanding of enterprise COTS applications including O365, ServiceNow, Salesforce and SharePoint.
- Ability to interpret business and functional requirements and communicate clearly at a technical level to the packaged application support and service delivery teams.
- Any experience or exposiure to ArcGIS or other geospatial applications will be a plus.
This is perfect opportunity to join a large enterprise organisation where you can work on challenging and interesting projects while enjoying a competitive contract rate, long-term contract and excellent opportunity for continued extensions.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have Australian residency or citizenship if appropriate.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Technical Business Analyst - Cloud
Parramatta, New South Wales
AU$800.00 - AU$835.00 per day
CRM Data Analyst
North Sydney, New South Wales
SAP Functional Analyst - Travel & Expenses
Macquarie Park, New South Wales
Up to AU$0.00 per annum + Up $1095 per day
Senior DevOps Engineer
Southwestern Sydney, New South Wales
Up to AU$150000 per annum + Super
IT Recruitment Consultant - Vertical/Technical Specialist
Sydney, New South Wales