Senior Business Analyst - Cyber Service Management (Ref 4844)
|Job Title:||Senior Business Analyst - Cyber Service Management (Ref 4844)|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$801 - AU$900 per day + Super|
|Contact Name:||Henry Brosius|
|Job Published:||February 26, 2020 16:36|
The cyber security team of this large enterprise organisation was created to reduce security risks to ensure that the organisation's systems are secure.
As the Senior Business Analyst you will have a strong focus on cyber security service management and will undertake analyses, development and implementation of improvements to business systems, processes and workflows.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Developing process flows, preparing definitions and documenting new and existing Cyber Defence IT operational risk, security architecture and cyber service management offerings.
- Attending and contributing to risk and issues workshops.
- Preparation for and presentation at change & release boards.
Essential Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of IT Operational Risk and Cyber Security analysis and delivery experience with specific expertise in service management.
- Proven experience conducting analysis of business needs across a complex portfolio of initiatives.
- Experience interpreting and translating analysis results into process diagrams, specifications and requirements documentation.
- Demonstrated ability to establish credibility quickly and engage and develop trust with key stakeholders.
Please note that this is a specific Cyber Security focused position. Only apply if you have proven project experience across this field.
This is an excellent contract opportunity to work with a prominent enterprise organisation on interesting and innovative cyber security projects.
You will enjoy a highly competitive contract rate, have a high potential for continued extensions and will be close to public transportation.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's