Senior Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Business Analyst|
|Location:||Penrith, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$600 - AU$650 per day + Super|
|Contact Name:||Henry Brosius|
|Job Published:||December 09, 2019 16:59|
This large and highly respected educational institution has the immediate need for an experienced Senior Business Analyst to join their information technology and digital services team.
Within this position you will ensure the student management and information systems are accurate and that complete system data is available to allow for organisational planning and financial decision making.
In addition to operational duties you will also contribute to an ongoing student data transformation project for government reporting. These will duties will include:
- Application process analysis and re-engineering
- UAT coordination of newly delivered system functionality for government reporting.
Essential Skills & Experience
- In-depth business analyst experience within in complex educational institution or business environments with a focus on business process improvement.
- Specific experience with student and academic administration systems and related applications.
- Ability to analyse complex data, prepare management information reports, and provide business improvement solutions.
- High-level of experience with SQL and HTML.
- Well-developed oral and written communications skills
You will be working with a well-respected organisation and will a highly competitive contract rate and a good potential for continued extensions.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's