Senior C++ Developer
|Job Title:||Senior C++ Developer|
|Location:||Crows Nest, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$150000.00 - AU$170000.00 per annum + discretionary bonus|
|Contact Name:||Lee Hogben|
|Job Published:||March 09, 2022 16:47|
Our client is a private Trading Firm that specialises in developing and deploying systematic trading strategies across global futures markets. These strategies are quantitatively based and highly diverse and are supported by a disciplined scientific research process. Teamwork, technology, innovation and intellect are at the core of what they do.
An opportunity has arisen for a motivated and technically strong Senior C++ Developer to join the Development team. The team is responsible for the design and build of real-time systematic trading applications.
Benefits of the role:
- Opportunity to learn from and collaborate with a team of smart and talented developers while building real-time low-latency trading software
- A mix of greenfield development projects (including the creation of POCs to evaluate solutions) and extensions to existing software infrastructure
- A hybrid work policy with the flexibility to work from home 2 days per week
- Office located within easy transport options
- The design and build of server-side low latency C++ and C# components. New applications are built with C++ 17.
- Collaboration with a Technical Business Analyst and the Development team to design effective and efficient software components that meet business requirements.
- Unit testing of developed software including the use of automated tests.
- Maintenance and support of developed software, including phased extensions.
Technical Requirements for the role:
- Strong C++, including C++17.
- MSSQL, not just SELECT queries
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Use of Version Control software
- Designing solutions
- Task estimation
- Working to deadlines
- Unit testing
- Releasing software into a production environment
- Adhering to coding and design standards
- Writing project documentation, including designs
- Escalating issues appropriately
- Developing applications for Linux and MS Windows
Please send your CV in WORD format only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Full-Stack Developer (Azure)
Chatswood, New South Wales
AU$900 - AU$1000 per day
St Leonards, New South Wales
Full Stack Developer
Sydney, New South Wales
Up to AU$161700 per annum
Senior Technical Business Analyst
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$950 - AU$1045 per day
Head of Systems and Development
Bondi Junction, New South Wales
AU$200000 - AU$220000 per annum + discretionary bonus