Senior Change Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Change Analyst|
|Location:||Parramatta, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Up to AU$744 per day + inclusive|
|Start Date:||28th September 2020|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Turkington|
|Job Published:||August 13, 2020 11:39|
This large high profile government agency is undergoing a large ICT program of works to deliver service management process improvements to internal stakeholders across multiple geographies.
Reporting directly into the project manager, this is a key role in insuring the adoption of key automation and digitisation projects. working on the ServiceNow platform.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and manage change strategies/plans, communication plans, user guides, reports and training materials
- Deliver all aspects of change to people impacted by the project outcomes
- Manage change risk/issues and develop effective resolutions to minimise their impact
- Utilise your strong influencing and stakeholder management skills at a senior level
- 2+ years' experience in a change or project role on a ServiceNow project
- Previous experience in Organisational Change Programs with a large organisation eg 5000+ staff
- Previous experience producing change communications and user training resources
- Previous experience developing change management plans
- Demonstrated experience in identifying and assessing organisational change management risks, issues and developing effective interventions
How to apply
Applications close on Friday 21 August, please send your CV ASAP in word format by click the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's