Senior Content Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Content Business Analyst|
|Location:||Macquarie Park, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$750 - AU$800 per day|
|Contact Name:||Henry Brosius|
|Job Published:||March 30, 2020 16:11|
This large enterprise organisation has an immediate opening for an experienced Senior Business Analyst to join their project services team based in Macquarie Park.
As the Senior Business Analyst, you will be leading a business analyst team across multiple intranet upgrade projects and will be responsible for leading the development of working relationships with key stakeholders leveraging both Agile and Waterfall methods.
Responsibilities will include:
- Holding workshops to complete the refinement of the information architecture for various intranets.
- Finalising the draft information architecture to external agency SME's.
- Confirming the auditing of corporate information assigned silos.
- Making informed decisions to keep, re-write or archive information to be used on the corporate intranet and manage the implementation content decision.
- Assist in content loading
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience leading a team of business analysts on large corporate intranet projects including the selection of content and records.
- Solid experience with content, knowledge and or record management processes.
- Ability to facilitate workshops involving large groups of business stakeholders.
- Experience developing strong working relationships with key stakeholders as well as partner organisations and vendors.
- Proven ability to clearly understand project requirements and accurately translate into formal documentation.
- Refined communication and presentation skills and confidence to communicate at all levels of an organisation.
- Experience in the use of project scheduling tools including MS Project, Jira
- Any exposure to Azure AD will be a major plus.
The Senior Business Analyst will need to have strong project experience with corporate intranet projects including content, knowledge and or record management processes.
If you lack these key prerequisites please do not apply for this position.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a prominent enterprise organisation on multiple interesting and challenging projects.
You will enjoy an exceptional long-term contract, highly competitive contract rate and will be close to public transportation.
How to apply:
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Parramatta, New South Wales
AU$850 - AU$880.00 per day
Senior Linux Engineer
Pyrmont, New South Wales
AU$750 - AU$950 per day
Adabas Natural Developer
Parramatta, New South Wales
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$80000.00 - AU$100000.00 per annum + Great Commission