Senior Cyber Security Business Analyst
|Job title:||Senior Cyber Security Business Analyst|
|Salary:||AU$800 - AU$900 per day|
|Contact name:||Chris Thornton|
NSW Government organisation based in Macquarie Park.
We are looking for a Senior Cyber Security Business Analyst to join our client's team on an initial 12 -month contract.
As a Senior Cyber Security Business Analyst, you will be responsible for managing the identification and determination of Business and Technology requirements within the Cyber Security space, additionally you will:
- Mange the development of business requirements both for on-premise and cloud based cyber security technologies
- Coordinating the development of technical and non-technical specifications
- Demonstrate a high level of Senior Stakeholder management skills, whilst conveying technical specifications to non-technical stakeholders
- Support project teams through full end to end projects to ensure successful delivery or enhancements of Network Security control solutions and technologies
- At least 5 years' experience in Application Development or IT Process solutioning analysis
- Experience working across complex Infrastructure or Integration projects
- Experience managing the development of Business Requirements, working with both Agile and Waterfall Methodologies
- Previously worked with DevOps principles specifically Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery
- Experience running Product evaluations, Managing proof of concepts and pilots
- Ability to convey technical information to non-technical stakeholders
How to apply:
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please only apply if you match all the role criteria and hold Australian Permanent Residency/Citizenship
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy