Senior Cyber Security Business Analyst
|Job title:||Senior Cyber Security Business Analyst|
|Salary:||AU$700 - AU$800 per day|
|Contact name:||Chris Thornton|
NSW Government organisation based in Sydney CBD.
We are looking for a Senior Cyber Security Business Analyst to join our client's team on an initial 6-month contract.
As a Senior Cyber Security Business Analyst, you will be responsible for managing the identification and determination of Business and Technology requirements within the Cyber Security space, additionally you will:
- Mange the development of business requirements both for on-premise and cloud based cyber security technologies
- Coordinating the development of technical and non-technical specifications
- Demonstrate a high level of Senior Stakeholder management skills, whilst conveying technical specifications to non-technical stakeholders
- Support project teams through full end to end projects to ensure successful delivery or enhancements of Network Security control solutions and technologies
- At least 5 years' experience in Cyber Security Analysis and Delivery
- Experience working across complex network security projects
- Experience managing the development of Business Requirements for both on-premise and cloud based cyber security technologies/solutions
- Driving the implementation of network security controls
- Ensuring the implementation of network security solutions
- Ability to convey technical information to non-technical stakeholders
How to apply:
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please only apply if you match all the role criteria and hold Australian Permanent Residency/Citizenship
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy