Senior Test Analyst - Health
|Job Title:||Senior Test Analyst - Health|
|Location:||St Leonards, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$600 - AU$660 per day + super|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Turkington|
|Job Published:||April 29, 2020 13:12|
Key player within the health sector, our client requires a Senior Test Analyst/Data Analyst to analyse data and conduct testing to ensure that enterprise solutions are ready for production deployment.
The applications are complex, consuming large amounts of real time data from numerous systems.
You will be responsible for analysing data and quality assurance activities, reviewing business requirements, functional design specifications, developing test cases and executing these, developing SQL to interrogate large and complex datasets and assisting with automated test case development.
The role will often require you to work longer hours to ensure the workload is completed, therefore they are seeking candidates who have flexibility to ensure tasks are completed.
Specificially you will:
- Interpret data from numerous patient administration, electronic medical record and billing systems and analyse the results using statistical techniques to ensure in-scope applications present and aggregate data correctly.
- Identify, analyse and interpret trends or patterns in complex datasets
- Manage data quality and cleansing activities within the database to identify discrepancies and implement solutions to address these issues.
- Test developed solutions both in the context of detailed data analysis and functional testing to ensure the in-scope applications are ready for Production deployment and handover
- Develop detailed data and functional test cases by analysing requirements, use cases and functional specifications.
- Design and develop automated test scripts.
- Document data issues, inconsistencies and functional defects in a ticketing system and ensure they are appropriately resolved in a timely manner.
- 3/4+ years' experience as a tester in a similar role with data analysis
- 3+ years' experience in SQL
- Background working within a large, complex health provider organisation with numerous stakeholders to engage ranging from data analysts, IT staff, clinicians and Executives.
- 2+ years' experience collecting, interpreting, analysing health and/or financial data in order to identify potential issues, inconsistencies and report results.
- 2+ years' experience testing complex operational systems which consume large amounts of patient administration, clinical and billing data.
- Highly developed communication and negotiation skills with the ability to document complex issues in a simple manner for clinical, data and IT stakeholders to understand.
- Experience with reviewing requirements, use cases and functional specifications to document test cases.
- Experience with functional testing including testing solutions across different devices and browsers.
How to apply
Please send your CV in word format ensuring your experience with testing, data analysis, automation, SQL and health are clearly stated.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$550 - AU$635 per annum + Working from home
Senior Technical Business Analyst
Parramatta, New South Wales
AU$820 - AU$850 per day + superannuation
Senior Business Analyst - Finance
Parramatta, New South Wales
AU$900 - AU$1000 per day + including super
Senior Project Manager
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$1000 - AU$1200 per day + including super