Senior Data Analyst
|Job title:||Senior Data Analyst|
|Salary:||AU$650 - AU$670 per day|
|Contact name:||Tito Brena|
Large government agency with diverse range of stakeholders require experienced data analyst to start asap.
- Responsible for identifying and analysing issues as required and prepare and deliver draft advice to stakeholders.
- Develop plans for improved solutions and delivery of policies, processes, guidelines, tools and training.
- Provide advice and subject matter expertise and guidance to internal and external stakeholders.
The position supports and conducts data analysis and research projects that support the development of policy relating to a range of initiatives. This work aims to inform evidence-based decisions that improve outcome.
- 5+ years exp.
- Experience in undertaking research and analysis using quantitative methods to support decision making
- Proven experience in effectively communicate analysis and advice to a wide range of stakeholders and senior audiences using a variety of written, verbal and visual methods, and to publication standards.
- Experience in SQL, R, Python etc
- MUST have tertiary qualification in a quantitive discipline eg statistics, economics or psychology
Exposure to a range of stakeholders
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy