Senior DevOps/DevSecOps Engineer
|Job title:||Senior DevOps/DevSecOps Engineer|
|Salary:||AU$165000 - AU$175000 per annum|
|Contact name:||Henry Brosius|
This large organisation is a global leader in software development with offices in seven countries. They are well-known for their Agile approach to creating innovative software solutions and helping businesses to embrace technology.
As the Senior DevOps Engineer you will be supporting and maintaining the software development environment and supporting the architecture for the company's web and mobile applications.
Specific responsibilities of the role will include:
- Providing server support during various operations including deployment and general production.
- Managing and monitoring AWS services.
- Working closely with developers on test and production environments
- Automating processes, deploying applications and configuring security settings.
- Technical and non-technical stakeholder communication.
Essential Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience as a DevOps or DevSecOps engineer.
- Proven experience with AWS services including CloudFormation, EC2, ELB, RDS, Route53 and S3.
- Strong knowledge of Jenkins, Docker and Kubernetes including system and network security.
- Experience with Linux servers and ability to create scripts using Python and Bash.
- Proficient with APIs / microservices architecture.
- Ability to work with global teams across time zones and cultures.
- Advanced problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain relationships.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a global leader working on innovative applications using the latest technologies. You'll be part of an international team that work together to achieve outstanding results.
You will enjoy a highly competitive salary and working within a global organisation that will allow you to keep on top of new and emerging technologies.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: We prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have Australian residency or citizenship if appropriate.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy