|Salary:||AU$150000 - AU$160000.00 per annum + plus super|
|Contact name:||Lee Hogben|
Join Australia's market leading EdTech in curriculum-based, science and evidence-backed physical, social and emotional wellbeing programs.
Within this role you will be the senior developer in a growing team of developers responsible for developing online educational products to over 600 schools across Australia and internationally.
Responsibilities will include:
- Building interfaces that follow best practice.
- Mentor and provide direction to junior developers.
- Code at a senior level and produce clean, quality code and debugging for maximum compatibility.
- Work closely with clients throughout the product lifecycle.
- Maintain clear and concise documentation.
- Keep up with industry best practice as well as emerging web technologies.
Essential Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience in Full Stack Web Development with a degree in computer science, information technology, maths or engineering.
- Back-end development experience with Node, Restful API and understanding SQL procedures, triggers and indexing with MySQL or MongoDB.
- Experience developing in a cloud-based AWS or Azure environment.
- Familiarity with DevOps environments, CI/CD, Docker and Kubernetes will be a plus.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a start-up organisation where you can make a positive difference in the social and emotional well-being of thousands of children.
You will enjoy a highly competitive salary, attractive work from home options and brilliant company benefits.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements. We prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have Australian residency or citizenship.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy