Senior Full Stack .NET Developer - High profile clients
|Job title:||Senior Full Stack .NET Developer - High profile clients|
|Salary:||Up to AU$155000.00 per annum|
|Contact name:||Melissa Turkington|
Senior Full Stack .NET Developer
Salary up to $155,000 including super, depending on experience
This Australian company specialises in delivering solutions to improve the customer journey for clients, including many large government agencies. Products include remote ticketing and queuing solutions, patient scheduling solutions for example.
Established approx 15 years ago, they have a strong customer base and an enviable reputation. Culturally, they have a relatively flat structure and are a close knit team who work collaboratively. They have a large pipeline of work already signed off and ready to be worked on.
As the Senior Software Developer, you will work with clients and the development team, to specify, develop and deploy solutions involving Microsoft Web and SQL Server solutions to Internet Browsers, Tablets and Mobile devices.
- Develop customised modules for software using .NET and SQL technologies, as well as understanding how to integrate with a wide range of third party client solutions.
- Develop new or make changes to IT Solutions and Applications.
- Test and debug programs and systems.
- Deploy customised system onsite or via remote session.
Essential Technical Skills:
In addition to strong .Net and SQL you must be comfortable communicating with clients, so strong communication skills are essential.
- Familiar with internet architectures (Client Server Model).
- Microsoft .NET technologies (C#, MVC, ASP.NET/Forms, .Net Core)
- Microsoft Development Environment (Visual Studio/Code)
- Version Control (Azure DevOps/TFS, git, or svn)
- Experience with UI frameworks (Angular, Vue.js, and Bootstrap) will be highly regarded
- Microsoft SQL
- SQL administration and security knowledge
- Understanding of multiple field types
- Understanding of use of indexes and types
- Comprehensive knowledge in creating stored procedures
- Sound understanding of APIs and protocols.
- Microsoft Windows Server Environment experience
- Working knowledge of Configuration Management processes and standards.
You will be able to look at the broader picture taking into account considerations around a client's strategy and mentor more junior team members. Most importantly they are looking for someone who has ideas and suggestions and likes to challenge the status quo to always be evolving and learning.
Start asap, please send your CV in word format.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy