Senior ICT Project Manager
|Job Title:||Senior ICT Project Manager|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$1000 - AU$1200 per day + including super|
|Contact Name:||Lee Hogben|
|Job Published:||January 19, 2022 14:20|
Large Government Department is seeking a Senior ICT Project Manager to work across a number of projects within the Corporate IT, Program Delivery Team. The resource will run multiple projects concurrently, reporting into the Project Delivery Practice Manager. Initially the focus will be on Access and Identity Management so any experience in this area will be highly beneficial.
Immediate project work includes:
- Various application software / hardware upgrades, enhancements, integration and transition to support
- Business application remediation and delivering differing solutions to large portfolio of clients
- Support and where required lead some of the initiatives within application security uplift program
- Support and where required lead patching of applications and deliver required solutions and or enhancements to existing solution to meet regulatory and compliance requirements
- Support and where required lead some of the works within enterprise governance, risk, compliance and assurance related projects to deploy solution and migrate data
The resource will deliver desired business outcomes by managing the risk, quality and progress of projects to organisational standards, ensuring compliance with governance and quality requirements. The Resource will ensure that projects are completed on time, on budget, to agreed standards, and within agreed scope.
- Is able to work collaboratively in a matrix structure across organisational boundaries
- Is proactive and able to prioritise and manage, without conflict.
- Can work with key stakeholders to build out strategies and options from limited information
- Is hands-on, getting involved in detailed analysis as and when required
- Open and transparent in all communications
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency in managing a wide range of information technology projects, specifically infrastructure projects including:
- Planning, dependency and resource management
- Financial management
- Vendor management: day-to-day, financials, commercials and procurement
- Active Management of risks and issues
- Status reporting and custom reporting for various stakeholder groups
- Projects managed to include having successfully designed, implemented and launching new IT services, ideally IT security services
- Influencing and negotiating skills, including being able to deal with and manage conflict with different stakeholders, escalating where appropriate and required.
- Lead effective teams and build productive relationships with stakeholders
- Able to successfully prioritise, manage and deliver upon multiple streams of work
- Strong communication / interpersonal skills, tailored to the audience
- Solid analytical / problem-solving skills with capability to identify solutions to unusual and complex problems
- Experienced in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
You must be either an Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident to be considered for this role.
Please send your CV in WORD format only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Technical Business Analyst
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$950 - AU$1045 per day
Senior Full-Stack Developer (Azure)
Chatswood, New South Wales
AU$900 - AU$1000 per day
Burwood, New South Wales
AU$1000 - AU$1100 per day
Homebush, New South Wales
AU$800 - AU$900 per day
Program Manager - Cloud Transformation
Inner West Sydney, New South Wales
AU$1200 - AU$1430 per day