Senior iOS Developer
|Job title:||Senior iOS Developer|
|Salary:||AU$750 - AU$1000 per day|
|Contact name:||David Pickles|
Looking for a highly skilled senior iOS developer to join a collaborative, agile team
Working on an App that integrates with a range of fitness devices including Apple Watch, Fitbit and Garmin, to set goals and track activity.
Focusing on delivering world-class iOS apps that are core to the business and working with a team who work to the highest standards, and maintain that through constructive code reviews, brainstorming sessions, and pair programming when appropriate.
A company that value personal relationships and take the time to get to know each other and their partners. Sound good? We'd love to hear from you.
- 3+ years of Swift coding experience on iOS platform
- Solid software engineering or computer science background
- Exceptional in writing readable, clean, and structured code utilising proper architecture and software design patterns
- Good understanding of CoreData framework
- Experience writing multi-threaded, asynchronous code
- Experience in functional reactive programming preferred, using RxSwift or ReactiveCocoa
- Loves fast paced environment and learning new technologies
- Exposure to MixPanel, LaunchDarkly, Zendesk, AppDynamics, and Fastlane would be beneficial
What you'll get from working here:
- Work for an iconic Australian client using innovative technology
- Agile, collaborative environment
- The ability to constantly learn and evolve
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy