Senior IT Service Design Analyst (Ref #4634)
|Job Title:||Senior IT Service Design Analyst (Ref #4634)|
|Location:||Redfern, Inner Suburbs Sydney, Sydney, New S. Wales, Australia|
|Salary:||AU$750 - AU$800 per day + Super|
|Contact Name:||Henry Brosius|
|Job Published:||September 13, 2019 10:57|
This large enterprise organisation, based in the Sydney CBD, are keen to have an experienced Business Design Analyst to join their digital products team.
As a Senior IT Service Design Analyst, you will be a key member of the Application Management and Support team responsible for managing the review and analysis of the organisation's services, processes and information needed to identify changes that lead to business improvements.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Establishing relationships with stakeholders to transform ITSM requirements across processes and Systems and ensure relevant aspects are considered during service design.
- Ensuring that the Remedy/ServiceNow service management tool is populated with correct information before going live and during the implementation phase.
- Enhancing business systems through accurate information about ITSM business needs and priorities.
- Support the ITIL service design and transition functions within the IT applications development and support department.
- Produce required service design and transition reports and documentation.
- Assess new concepts against current systems and procedures, analyse stakeholder needs and system requirements.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with key stakeholders to identify changing business requirements to be delivered with existing solutions.
- Guide and support team members to provide customer-focussed services within Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualification on Business, Information Technology or equivalent experience
- Substantial industry experience in a comparable senior-level Service Design & Management Analyst or Specialist role
- Proven experience with Remedy/ServiceNow service management tools.
- Solid working knowledge of IT service principles and frameworks including ITIL, process tools, frameworks, and best practice methods.
- ITIL Foundation industry certifications or relevant experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a prominent enterprise organisation on multiple interesting and challenging ITSM projects.
You will enjoy a highly competitive contract rate, Long-term contract, high potential for continued extensions and will be close to public transportation.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Technical Business Analyst
Parramatta, New South Wales
AU$820 - AU$850 per day + superannuation
Senior Business Analyst - Finance
Parramatta, New South Wales
AU$900 - AU$1000 per day + including super
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$550 - AU$635 per annum + Working from home
Senior Project Manager
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$1000 - AU$1200 per day + including super
Solution Consultant - Software
Bondi Junction, New South Wales
AU$130000 - AU$160000.00 per annum + superannuation, 2 days work from home