Senior Mobile Applications Developer (iOS/Android)
|Job title:||Senior Mobile Applications Developer (iOS/Android)|
|Contact name:||Stephen Hunter|
- Cutting Edge Technical Environment
- Immediate Interview
- Start date of Mid Dec 2021 - Early Jan 2021
- 7 Month contract (+extensions)
- Top Rates
Our client, a major government organisation is seeking to engage a Senior Mobile Application Developer with proven iOS and Android native application development experience for this contract role based in Parramatta, Sydney. The successful candidate will join an existing team of other highly skilled I.T professionals and this role will focus on design, build and development of the client mobile applications, for a major cloud migration project. The initial contract will be for 7-months with further extension likely.
- Minimum 4+ Years total iOS & Android mobile development experience
- Minimum 3+ Year mobile development experience in large complex environments (Ideally using Xamarin)
- Minimum 2+ Years experience as a Senior Mobile Applications Developer
- Proven experience in: OWASP, Jira, Confluence, HTML5, CSS3 etc.
- Excellent communication and client engagement skills
Highly Desirable Skills
- Previous Government sector experience
- Xamarin iOS, Xamarin Android and/or Xamarin Forms experience
When submitting CV's please also include a cover letter.
You must be either an Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident to be considered for this role. Or a New Zealand Citizen. As this is an urgent role please apply ASAP.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy