Senior .NET Developer
|Job title:||Senior .NET Developer|
|Salary:||AU$150000 - AU$160000 per annum|
|Contact name:||Henry Brosius|
This Australian organisation is a cutting-edge currency exchange based in the Sydney CBD with a brilliant team culture and highly loyal customers.
As the Senior .NET Developer you'll have proven senior-level application development experience and will be responsible for the development of the unique execution engine for the company's trading system.
For this role you will need to be an innovative developer who has mastered the fundamentals of clean code and architecture and are willing to learn new technologies and concepts.
Specific responsibilities of the role will include:
- Senior-level application development
- Mentoring more junior members of the development team.
- Being active in ongoing architectural decisions.
- Working closely with designers and business stakeholders.
- Hands-on mobile application development.
Essential Skills & Experience
- 10+ years of application development experience with C# .NET framework in an Agile environment.
- Excellent ASP.NET, MVC and T-SQL knowledge and understand multithreaded programming.
- Experience working on trading systems, fintech or crypto will be a big plus.
This is a brilliant opportunity to work with a leading currency exchange organisation working on cutting-edge trading applications using the latest development technologies. You'll be part of a close team that all share the same love of application development and technology.
For your efforts you will enjoy a highly competitive salary, unique benefits and working within an organisation that will allow you to keep on top of new and emerging mobile technologies.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: We prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have Australian residency or citizenship if appropriate.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy