Senior .NET Developer
|Job title:||Senior .NET Developer|
|Salary:||AU$132000 - AU$142000 per annum|
|Contact name:||Henry Brosius|
This company is a local Australian arm of a leading international software solutions provider to the life insurance industry. They work collaboratively with their clients to develop innovative front office solutions.
As a Senior .NET Developer you will work within a growing team to design, develop, test and enhance new software application products based on the .NET framework.
- Design, develop and test software applications for the company and their clients.
- Work with the team to define system scope and objectives ensuring development is based customer requirements.
- Liaise with vendors and partners to ensure interfaces are designed and functioning as agreed.
- Degree in Computer Programming
- 5+ years .NET web application development and design experience.
- Good Experience with Unit Testing & CI/ CD
- Strong knowledge of SOLID, OOP, Best Coding Practices
- The ability to think about the end-user, UX and customer experience
- Preferably, a basic understanding of Life Insurance
You'll be working in a close and highly collaborative team in a position that will provide a satisfying challenge, a chance to grow along with a competitive contract rate as well as a solid work/life balance.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian working rights and reside in New South Wales
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to $142,000
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy