Senior Pega Application Developer
|Job Title:||Senior Pega Application Developer|
|Location:||Macquarie Park, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Henry Brosius|
|Job Published:||October 04, 2019 15:04|
This large enterprise organisation, based in the Sydney CBD, are keen to have an experienced Senior Pega Application Developer to join their project services team.
As the Senior Pega Application Developer you will guide the other Pega application developers and lead in the creation of large or complex applications in line with business through the use of process and technology.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Assume technical responsibility for all stages of the Pega software development process in line with the defined application development standards.
- Utilise technical expertise in the requirements analysis phase to ensure successful solutions.
- Design and execute acceptance testing to improve the quality and reduce operational risk of the developed applications.
- Provide on-going 3rd level support of developed applications.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications and certifications or equivalent industry experience.
- 5+ years of experience in application development using PEGA 6.3,7.1.9,7.2 in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Proven experience supporting varied business systems in a large enterprise environment.
- Experience in both Development and Support environment across all SDLC stages.
- Understanding on creating user interface layouts and Advanced UI controls
- Well-developed verbal and written communication and comprehension skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a prominent enterprise organisation on multiple interesting and challenging projects.
You will enjoy a highly competitive contract rate, long-term contract, high potential for continued extensions and will be close to public transportation.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have valid Australian residency or citizenship.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Principal Software Engineer
Surry Hills, New South Wales
AU$180000 - AU$200000 per annum
Bella Vista, New South Wales
AU$100000 - AU$140000 per annum + plus super
Project Manager - IT Security Uplift Project
Macquarie Park, New South Wales
AU$900 - AU$1000 per day
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$1200 - AU$1300 per day + including super
Project Manager - Data Governance
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$1100 - AU$1300 per day