Senior PMO Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior PMO Analyst|
|Location:||Macquarie Park, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Up to AU$0.00 per annum + Up to $870 per day|
|Contact Name:||Henry Brosius|
|Job Published:||September 24, 2020 15:59|
This large, well-known enterprise organisation that has an immediate need for a Senior PMO Analyst to assist the portfolio manager in a variety of portfolio, program and project management activities.
Specific responsibilities of the role will include:
- Provide a range of portfolio management and support services, including high-quality reports and briefs to various governing bodies.
- Ensuring timely portfolio budgets/forecasts are accurately captured and reported including monthly financial, audit and performance and risk reports, and scheduling.
- Regularly monitor and review project budgets and cash flows in consultation with the portfolio manager, finance team, and project resources.
- Maintaining of portfolio plan to ensure project outcomes are achieved on time and within budget with established project management methodology.
- Assist in the implementation of new processes, tools, and templates to support the delivery of projects.
- Communicate with key stakeholders and coordinate working groups, committees, and consultations to facilitate exchange of information in line with governance requirements and steering committees.
Essential Skills & Experience
- 8-10 years of experience as a Senior PMO Analyst in a large enterprise organisation
- Proven experience working on major programs of work with exposure on complex transformations
- Demonstrated ability to interpret and analyse complex information, extract meaningful insights and evaluate options for decision making.
- Ability to plan and prioritise effectively, organize tasks and manage competing resources and demands.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, capable of communicating with clarity, impact, and influence
- Experience working within NSW government will be a plus.
This is perfect opportunity to join a large enterprise organisation where you can work on challenging and interesting projects while enjoying a competitive contract rate with excellent opportunity for continued extensions.
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button and we will happily review your application against our clients' requirements.
Please note: we prefer MS Word formatted resumes please.
Please only apply if you have Australian residency or citizenship if appropriate.