Senior PMO CoordInator - HRIMS
|Job title:||Senior PMO CoordInator - HRIMS|
|Salary:||AU$110 - AU$120 per hour + including super|
|Contact name:||Lee Hogben|
ACT Government Department responsible for driving the ACT's digital agenda and leading the whole of government strategic direction for ICT.
The HRIMS Senior PMO Coordinator will provide program management governance and advice in relation to complex program processes across the HRIMS Program. The priority is to ensure business change is successful by providing governance, quality assurance for program management services. You will have a minimum of 3+ years of related knowledge and practical experience in Project and Program Management, Project Planning and/or PMO Services.
- Establish, implement, and monitor methodologies, tools and frameworks to support Program and Contract management within HRIMS Program.
- Ensure that governance, standards, procedures, methods, tools, and techniques relating to Program management are operationalised, of good quality and are being used appropriately.
- Make a significant contribution to innovation, changes in workplace practices and business improvement across the HRIMS Program.
- Represent the HRIMS PMO and contribute to a range of Whole of Government forums and initiatives.
- Contribute to organisational culture change and best practice governance.
- Review and provide input into project artefacts, processes and procedures.
- End-to-end administration of governance processes, including agenda development, paper drafting, minute taking, actions tracking and follow up, coordination of review and clearance.
- Monitor program budgets, including the receipt and tracking of invoices and project billing, with associated forecasting and reporting functions.
Current Baseline security clearance or ability to obtain and hold a baseline security clearance is mandatory.
Please send your CV in WORD format only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our privacy-policy